Business Valais is the cantonal entity at the service of companies and entrepreneurs. As the welcome gateway at the heart of the cantonal administration, Business Valais is available to companies for all matters related to the private economy and the public sector. Business Valais is the preferred partner for entrepreneurs or project developers wishing to expand their business in Valais, whether they require business services and advice, financial assistance or company tax exemptions.
Business Valais is based on a network of partners and groups together in one entity all the canton's economic development players who provide targeted services:
- Office of Economy, Tourism and Innovation (OETI)
- Cimark SA
- Centre de Cautionnement et de Financement (CCF SA)
- Antenne Région Valais romand (ARVR)
- Regions- und Wirtschaftszentrum Oberwallis AG (RWO)
- Valais/Wallis Promotion (VWP)
These partners are experts in assisting and coaching companies, raising finance, technology transfer, training, networking and many other services.
Annual Report 2017